DailyRoads Voyager: Your “HandyApp” on the Road
Let’s define first the term “road rage”. According to Wikipedia, road rage is an aggressive or angry behavior by a driver of an automobile or other motor vehicle. Improper behavior includes rude gestures, verbal insults, and purposely driving in an unsafe or threatening manner. With this in mind, let me ask you then these questions:
- Are you one of those so-called hardheaded drivers? (I hope not!)
- Are you sick and tired of those drivers who think that they are the kings of the road?
- Are you looking for an app that might aid in slowly eradicating these stubborn drivers?
For those hardheaded drivers, here is my sweet advice to you: BEWARE! And for those people who need a reliable “comrade” that can aid you in eliminating those so-called stubborn kings of the road, then continue reading this Android app review to know the right solution to your dilemma.
What is DailyRoads Voyager?
is a free transportation application for Android devices. It serves as a user-friendly tool for exposing crimes and dangers and for capturing interesting events that are happening on the road. With this useful app, you can now record and upload all road events and journeys.
DailyRoads Voyager acts as your very own car blackbox, dash cam, and auto DVR. It continuously records videos and captures pictures during your road trips. This transportation app automatically records everything, but only saves the videos and photos that are relevant to you. The retained files are safely kept on your devices, which will be then used for future references or evidences when needed. With this app, you have the option to keep special road events even while you are driving—just simply touch the screen to save the files properly.
DailyRoads Voyager’s Features
- This app helps you record your videos continuously. It has user-defined length and video quality features.
- It allows you to turn on the sound menu when recording videos.
- It has a user-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording, which means your card will never be out of memory.
- Its one-touch video retention lets you keep your video files when necessary.
- It features a configurable g-force sensitivity and an auto retain video upon sudden shock.
- It instantly captures photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions.
- It offers you a variety of options such as capturing background video and photo and auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection.
- Your videos and photos are timestamped and geotagged for your convenience.
- It helps you recognize the street names and addresses of your saved videos and pictures.
- It displays your video and photo locations on a map.
- The car speed, elevation, timestamp, and GPS coordinates are also shown on your videos and photos.
- You are given the option to change speed units and date formats when using this app.
- It permits you to disable the GPS to reduce power consumption.
- You can adjust the brightness of this app so it won’t distract you when driving at night.
- It has a built-in file manager and video and photo browser.
- It allows you to name and bookmark your files for easier navigation.
- You can also upload your files to the DailyRoads website.
- You can avail this app in different languages including English, Chinese, Russian, Korean, and Spanish.
helps a lot in recording important road events and capturing interesting road scenes. With this app, you can now take a photo of those stubborn drivers and record their bad behaviors and present them to the authorities. With this concept, DailyRoads Voyager then acts as your dependable support during those unfortunate moments. Aside from the security that it provides, this app is also a handy tool for retaining good memories while you are on the road.
is an ad-free application. Download it today and enjoy the comfort of having a safe journey with this app.
Latest posts by Lavinia Dee (see all)
- First Day Fan: YOU be the Critic! - October 22, 2012
- Animals Shake: Free Fun Learning Game For Kids - October 19, 2012
- Chat Your Way with ChatOn - October 12, 2012
- Bubble Bust!: Poppin’ Bubbles is Oh So Fun! - October 11, 2012
- Crack Your Screen: “Oh My! What Happened?” - October 10, 2012
Leave a Reply