Save the Atlantis!
Don’t you miss the warm sand, the splash of water, plus the inviting rays of the sun? I do! I have always believed that I have the chance to transform into a mermaid—that is how much I love the sea. Even at this age, and despite the interminable change in technology, I still fascinate getting a mermaid tail. Blame Ariel (The Little Mermaid), as she was my muse. I know at this age, I should’ve moved on from that fantasy chapter. But everytime I try to bid adieu to my mermaid vision, I find something that makes me hold tighter to that inexplicable dream. One of them was an app created by Legacy Interactive, Inc.
Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep is initially a PC/Mac version game. Because of its award-winning gameplay, Legacy Interactive, Inc. produced the mobile version. Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep is a physics game where you have to bunch up the pearls of the same color to extinguish them from the puzzle. Legends of Atlantis: Exodus created in the year 2012 is the prequel of the Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep.
- Deep and Challenging Gameplay – 50+ levels to clear, including exclusive to mobile downloadable level packs
- Strategic Elements – Players can use obstacles like wheels and other objects to quickly move similar pearls together
- Power Ups – Players can start a chain reaction and clear many sets of pearls at once!
- Hidden Object Scenes – Players’ observational skills and dexterity are put to the test- they must be quick and find objects before they disappear
- Additional Languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, and Japanese
- Play Like a Master – Players can earn the Three-Star Ranking by completing optional goals, thereby unlocking new power-ups, levels and game modes
Atlantis sunk into the ocean and the shield that protects them is starting to collapse. The mermaids will need to mend the shield by completing the levels and accomplishing the 3 stars ranking. Users will be conducive in completing the mermaids’ tasks. However, Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep is not a simple game to play. It’s rather consuming when playing the strenuous levels that obviates the progress of the game.
Rebuilding the Atlantis’ shield is not the typical pop-the-same-color-puzzle-game. Users need to create an effective strategy to come up with a perfect finish in every level. Otherwise, it will consume time just by figuring out where the puzzle have gone wrong—it incessantly happens if performed without a plan.
Help the mermaids rebuild the shield of Atlantis?
If you have a lot of patience and you like a puzzle games, Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep is one of the apps that you should have on your device. It is a perfect app to kill time and test how you create a game plan. Personally, the mermaid story is already a huge factor for me to get the app. But the test is what makes this game more inviting.
On my first attempt, I had a hard time figuring out the challenge that Atlantis claims. Gradually, I start to perceive the claiming. It was rather enslaving despite of the occasional nerve-racking sensation—like today, I stopped at a level because I’m starting to feel like I’m going to throw my device. Just give me one more stressful level and I might do it.
I like games that offer an unforeseen challenge to its users so that they will feel that they’re not just playing a game—it’s also making them think. To wrap things up: I think Pearls of Atlantis is worth giving a shot. Did I mention that this is a free app for and devices? That’s just one several things that you’ll like about Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep.