Experience Serenity with Relax – Stress and Anxiety Relief
We need to do different things in life in order to survive. We have to study to earn a degree and work to have a stable income. Sometimes we overplay our tasks which lead us to stress and anxiety attacks. I admit I experience that at least once a month. I fall short on focus, feel lightheaded, and get sick. I have a habit of going to spas and have an hour of massage to calm my nerves and help me relax. But, what if you don’t have time and enough money to visit the spa?
Leave the anxiety blues behind, there is an app that will help you have a tranquil experience. Relax – Stress and Anxiety Relief app is the help you need to get your focus back and experience serenity whenever and wherever you want. All you need to do is go through the relax process of the app, and you will no longer need to go back to the spa again.
- It does counting for you so that you can focus on awareness and technique.
- Music cues that use distinct tones for each phase of breathing.
- A structured course that gradually reduces your breathing rate as you progress through the sessions.
- Quick start feature
Deep breathing exercise has a lot of health benefits. It helps release stress and eludes stress-related illnesses.
1) Has an almost immediate relaxing effect
2) Improves Focus and reduces Anxiety
3) Lowers blood pressure and heart rate naturally
4) Improves stamina and fitness by optimizing the usage of your lung capacity
5) Helps in pain management.
6) Helps in managing Headaches and Migraine.
7) Helps to sleep better in Insomnia.
Take a breather with the Relax app
The Relax app is easy to use. All you have to do is choose the program that you want to start the relaxation procedure. There are levels available: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. After choosing the level, you will choose the length, ratio, and timing of your deep breathing program.
Relaxing or Not?
I’m a bit surprised that this app really helped me regain my focus. I tried the Relax app the last time I had a mild headache. I chose the 5 minute program of the beginner level. At first, I thought this was an insane idea because I was in deep breathing exercise while the people around me are busy doing their own stuff. Surprisingly, it worked.
Since it was my first time performing a breathing exercise, my initial attempt felt a bit difficult. Slowly, I was able to follow the exercise. I felt my nerves calm down and the pressure slowly releasing. My throbbing headache eased off.
For $ 2.99 this is one app that will save you from costs of spa massages. Who would have thought that deep breathing gives you the same benefits (some, even better!) as the expensive massage. Download Relax – Stress and Anxiety Relief from the and experience serenity with health benefits in just one touch.
Latest posts by Maeve Audrey (see all)
- Experience Serenity with Relax – Stress and Anxiety Relief - October 12, 2012
- Are You Ready To Pick ‘n‘ Chew? - October 11, 2012
- Blurt It Out in Blurtopia - October 9, 2012
- Guess that Famous Kid with the Celebrity Baby Quiz - October 3, 2012
- Fashion Police: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop? - September 26, 2012