Mathematics Android App: Your New Best Friend
What is the square root of 9,589?
Solve this problem: 2 x + 10 y = – 28
- x + 10 y = – 13
Let’s try trigonometry: Are you familiar with sine, cosine, and tangent?
If you need to face these math problems every morning, might as well go to back to bed and spend the rest of the day sleeping. Most of us hate numbers. In fact, most people treat vectors, equations, integers, and other mathematical symbols as their greatest enemies. Good thing is now here to help us solve these dilemmas.
What is Mathematics?
is an educational app developed by daboApps. This free app is a powerful calculation software and compatible with Android smartphones. It is supported in different languages such as English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese. With Mathematics Android app, solving vectors, matrices, determinants, and a lot more are now possible. In short, this very helpful app will make your mathematical life a lot easier and enjoyable.
- It assists in calculating any formula that you want. You can also opt to show the formulas in a 2d or 3d plot. Fractions, roots, and exponents are also displayed here.
- It allows you to derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function, and view the function plot to see all maxima, minima, and inflection points.
- It lets you solve linear equations and transform your mathematical, physical, and chemical equations to any unknown variables in just a matter of seconds.
- It helps in mixing binary, octal, and hexadecimal number systems together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. Moreover, you can compute any number system with base 2 to 18.
- It permits you to convert units to another one; whether it’s Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometers, inches to foot, and many more.
Mathematics is obviously a difficult subject. But with Mathematics Android app, solving large and hard numerical problems are now easily done in just a click away. Who says we can’t deal with Math? With this app, you don’t need to be scared with numbers and numerical symbols anymore.
Install on your Android devices today.
Watch the video below for more details:
Latest posts by Lavinia Dee (see all)
- iOS App Review: iTooch Elementary Christmas Edition - December 21, 2012
- Famigo Sandbox – Kid Lock & Family Apps: Easy, Safe, and Helpful - December 13, 2012
- iOS App Review: Scriptus – quick and easy note-taking - December 12, 2012
- Here Comes The Creeps! - November 29, 2012
- Welcome to Bubble Island! - November 28, 2012
Leave a Reply