Yoo Run, Ninja!
Ever looked for a cool, simple game to kill time and just have a bit of fun without spending a single dime? Well, why not try this cool Android app called . It’s a simple, quick-pacing game released by android app developer, WuZla.
The gist of the game is to defy gravity by letting the brave little dude climb up and down platforms and just keep moving forward. Think 1990s-joystick-Super-Mario meets Temple Run minus the pesky mushrooms and monsters. The only things that will stop you from running are ninja darts that will stab your little ninja’s butt if you get stuck in the barriers, or fail to move up and down the podiums. Also, you need to carefully watch where the ninja’s heading and stepping, otherwise you’ll find him going downhill or soaring off nowhere.
- It’s fast-paced and very entertaining
- Colorful graphics
- One-touch arcade game
- It’s FREE!
- Story mode – 30+ different levels
- Endless mode – run infinitely
- 4 Different Worlds
It’s a rather cool application. It’s not something that you will want to brag with your friend,s but the game has some really good niceties. The quick game play keeps you on the edge of your seat. The graphics are lovely; the sounds tolerable. It’s a good game for escapism. Say, you’re stuck in 7-Eleven waiting for your friend and you’re left with nothing else to do than sip slurpees, then this game’s definitely the bore-buster. It’s free, it’s user-friendly, it’s entertaining, I’m in.
Latest posts by Jango Pearce (see all)
- App Review: Night Flight - September 13, 2012
- Fly High With MiniGlider! - September 12, 2012
- Stand Up Against Bullying With Awesome Upstander! - September 11, 2012
- Go Green with Maddie and Matt’s Happy Earth! - September 10, 2012
- iPhone App Review: Sing! Join the global karaoke party! - September 4, 2012