Flow Free: Let It Flow!
I think it’s safe to say that most of us love playing games. Why? Probably because it’s entertaining and fulfilling to do at the same time. In fact, here in Applatter we have already presented a lot of incredible apps that have truly captured our attention and interest, which we thought you’ll love likewise. Well, are you hungry for more? Then, let me introduce to you another game that you should try as well. For those who love solving puzzles, this one is definitely for you!
For and users.
Developed by Big Duck Games LLC, Flow Free is a simple casual game application that will surely blow your mind away. To play this addicting game, all you have to do is to connect or match the corresponding colors with a pipe to create a continuous flow. The goal of the game is to pair all the colors and cover the entire board with connecting pipes. Keep in mind, though, that overlapping colors is not allowed as it will break the pipes.
Free Flowin’ Features
- It has two game modes: Free Play and Time Trial.
- Free Play consists of 5 game packs, 2 of which called as Regular and Jumbo Packs are available for free while the remaining 3 can be purchased for a few bucks. Green and Blue Packs cost $0.99 each while the Purple Pack is available for only $1.99.
- Time Trial makes you compete with the clock. Challenge yourself and see how many puzzles you can solve in the given time.
- The app features 10 different board sizes.
- It comes with a smooth, polished, and colorful user interface.
- The puzzle can be set with or without labels for easier gameplay.
- It has fun and entertaining sound effects.
I played this game a couple of times already, which I guess is a sign that I really liked and enjoyed it. The app is easy to understand yet it presents a challenging game. The first few levels are dead easy but don’t be too confident because as you go on to the larger boards the puzzles become tricky. You will need to strive for accuracy and efficient moves to connect the colors accordingly or else you’ll keep on breaking the pipes and won’t be able to finish the puzzle.
My unsolicited advice: For the Jumbo Pack, which is composed of 10×10 to 14×14 boards, it is best to play it using your iPad or Galaxy tab as it needs a larger screen so you can conveniently solve the puzzles. If you don’t have any, you can still opt to use your iPod touch or mobile phone but just be very careful and patient in connecting the pipes or hues.
Overall, Flow Free is definitely a must-have application. In fact, it’s been staying on my device for months now and I still play it every now and then. It’s a good way to kill time and also to develop further your logical thinking. Indeed, an entertaining and educational app.
Wait no more and download Flow Free on your or device today for free. And by the way, don’t forget to watch the app trailer below. Let’s play!