Rounds of Fearless Kicking with Kick the Boss
Scene in the Office
Everybody is busy doing their own businesses while eyes are stuck in the computer monitor. You hear nothing but the breeze sound of the air-con and continuous noise coming from the keyboard. Each employee in the office look tensed whilst sweats running down their faces.
Meanwhile, in the other side of the office an employee has been called by the president because of an incident. It was reported that the guy employee was conveying false rumors about their boss around the office. A few minutes later he was fired without giving him a chance and further investigation of the case.
The next day, employees in the company burst out their anger. There was an outpour of personal sentiments and rages against their boss. The fired employee was a good one and someone you can depend upon.
For them, complaining is not a good idea because she won’t listen anyway and she can fire them anytime, the power is hers to revel. Instead of that, they think of a trouble-free and simple way to revenge against the inconsiderate, merciless, and conceited act of their boss.
With the FREE app by Game Hive Corporation, users will have the ability to nudge their boss in the most destructive way.
WARNING: The game contains high level of violence not applicable for 18 years and below.
The Sweetest Vengeance
You can throw deadly objects, stab, fire, and assault your boss using wide range of weapons. To play, drag your boss and your choice of weapon with your fingers then charge him or her to earn more coins. Hidden effects are about to discover when you match multiple weapons together.
There are three levels for each of the weapons. Keep in mind that every time you upgrade weapons it becomes stronger.
Feature of the app includes:
- 80+ upgradable weapons such as fire or sharp arms, office goodies, and handy weapons in four different categories.
- Comical characters composed of four male bosses, one female boss, and two Android high-class bosses.
- Daily Reward where coins or hearts will be given.
- Translated in 7 different languages such as Japanese, Korean, Chinese, German, Spanish, and Swedish.
- You may join the community by visiting the app’s Facebook and Twitter page.
Employee Incident Report #1
Kick the Boss game app is meant to release stresses after the long day of work. It is a given fact that truth really hurts but it is better to face the reality than to rant from all these complaints we have for our boss. Indeed, the app provides entertainment but also remember that violence is not fun and a bad idea.
Are you brave enough to kick your boss? Try the app and see for yourself!
Latest posts by Rohan Dagger (see all)
- Panic Flight: The Formidable Jaunt - September 16, 2012
- Rick O’ Shea: The Human Cannonball - September 13, 2012
- Jelly Jump: The Search for Real Friends - September 13, 2012
- The Trending Gangnam Style Horse Dance - September 12, 2012
- Ovenbreak: Run for Freedom - September 11, 2012
Talk about sweet vengeance. Definitely a must download! hahaha